Detailed Programme now online here !
The 67th BPS Annual Meeting will be held at The Scottish Association for Marine Science in Oban from the 7th to the 10th of January 2019.
- Registration opening and call for abstracts: mid-September
- Deadline for abstracts submission: November 23rd 2018 *** Deadline has been extended ***
- Authors notification: November 30th 2018
- Closing registration on December 14th 2018
- BPS Member fee: £115 (including ice breaker & conference dinner)
- Non-member fee: £140 (including ice breaker & conference dinner)
It only costs £10.50 to become a member of the British Phycological Society! Please check here how to join.
For current members who have yet to register on the new BPS website, please do so as soon as you can, following the instructions available here.
- Interactions of algae with microbes and grazers in present and future oceans
- Algal physiology in the limelight
- Blue Carbon: the role of phytoplankton in long-term carbon burial
BPS Travel Awards: Apply before December 1st, 2018.
The British Phycological Society has set aside funds to support students attending the Society’s Annual Meeting. See here for more information.