The 67th BPS Annual Meeting will be held at The Scottish Association for Marine Science in Oban from the 7th to the 10th of January 2019.
- Registration opening and call for abstracts: mid-september
- Deadline for abstracts submission: November 16th 2018
- Authors notification: November 30th 2018
- Closing registration on December 14th 2018
- BPS Member fee: £115 (including Conference Dinner)
- Non member fee: £140 (including Conference Dinner)
Become a member of the British Phycological Society ! Head over to the registration page here!
- Interactions of algae with microbes and grazers in present and future oceans
- Algal physiology in the limelight
- Blue Carbon: the Role of Phytoplankton in Long-term Carbon Burial
BPS Awards: Deadline 28th of September 2018
The British Phycological Society has set aside funds to support students attending the Society’s Annual Meetin. See here for more information.