- BPS Member fee: £115 (including conference dinner & ice breaker)
- Non-member fee: £140 (including conference dinner & ice breaker)
Guidelines for Registration to the Annual Meeting
- If you are not yet a BPS member, you can save on the registration fee by joining the Society for only £10.50 (as an Ordinary Member). If you are a member and have yet to register on the new site, please do so as part of the registration process for the Annual Meeting. Please see here for more details.
- Please fill in the Annual Meeting Registration Form and submit your registration.
- Once registered, please head to the SAMS Online Store to pay for your registration here. Add your registration to the cart, select the BPS discount if applicable, and press the check out button on the top right.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Before submittting you abstract(s), you first need to Register (see above). Make sure to remember the username and password that you entered on the registration page.
- The registration form will direct you to the abstract submission page.
- To prepare your abstract, make sure to use the Abstract Template (downloadable here) save your document with the filename Surname_FirstName.docx
- If you were not ready to submit your abstract(s) when your registered, you can submit your completed abstract through the Abstract Submission Portal any time before the abstract deadline, using the username and password that you entered on the registration page. NB: It might take a while for your account to be activated, please be patient.
- To register to the Annual Meeting, click here!
- Become a member of the British Phycological Society for £10.50 only. See the membership page here!
- To pay the registration fee, click here!